- Posted: January 24, 2023Read more »
As a photographer, do you also often shoot supplementary videos with your system camera for social media? This is easier with a video head. With the compact BV-1R video head, you make nice smooth and stable camera movements.
- Posted: April 07, 2022Read more »
The Urban tripods have a versatile working height and are super compact and lightweight. Adding a tilt adapter to these already very versatile tripods also makes them interesting to use in other creative ways.
- Posted: March 15, 2022Read more »
The Leofoto Ranger LS-365C + PG-1 Full Camo Gimbal head kit is a stable and high-quality tripod package specially designed for nature photographers, which due to its light weight is easy to carry on even longer shooting trips.
- Read more »
Walking around with expensive photo equipment and a cheap tripod, I myself did it for years. Until a moment when I simply did not want to carry the tripod anymore. It was too big and heavy. And that was really a shame, because your pictures just get better when you use a tripod.
- Posted: November 08, 2021Read more »
As a travelling landscape photographer, I am looking for a perfect balanced tripod. My definition of this is a tripod light enough to take with you on a long hike of several hours, but sturdy and heavy enough to be stable in all conditions.
- Posted: November 01, 2021Taking really good, vibration-free photos is only possible with a tripod. As a frequent traveller, you should look for an ideal travel tripod. There is only one way to achieve all my requirements: a carbon tripod.Read more »
- Posted: September 01, 2021After decades of experience with tripods from brands like Manfrotto, Benro and Gitzo, I was very curious about the Leofoto tripods.Read more »
- Posted: August 06, 2021Besides a camera, it is probably the tool I use most as a landscape photographer: my tripod! A good tripod is not only important for protecting your camera, but also for getting the best quality out of your photos.Read more »
- Posted: July 27, 2021For astrophotography, it is absolutely necessary to work with a stable tripod. You need a tripod that is stable at this weight and there should really be no vibrations.Read more »
- Posted: July 07, 2021Categories: GeneralWhen you want to buy a tripod, you should ask yourself two questions: what weight should it be able to carry and in what situation is it mainly used? 4 lightweight travel tripods with enormous carrying capacityRead more »