- Posted: March 15, 2022Read more »
The Leofoto Ranger LS-365C + PG-1 Full Camo Gimbal head kit is a stable and high-quality tripod package specially designed for nature photographers, which due to its light weight is easy to carry on even longer shooting trips.
- Read more »
Walking around with expensive photo equipment and a cheap tripod, I myself did it for years. Until a moment when I simply did not want to carry the tripod anymore. It was too big and heavy. And that was really a shame, because your pictures just get better when you use a tripod.
- Posted: November 08, 2021Read more »
As a travelling landscape photographer, I am looking for a perfect balanced tripod. My definition of this is a tripod light enough to take with you on a long hike of several hours, but sturdy and heavy enough to be stable in all conditions.
- Posted: November 01, 2021Taking really good, vibration-free photos is only possible with a tripod. As a frequent traveller, you should look for an ideal travel tripod. There is only one way to achieve all my requirements: a carbon tripod.Read more »
- Posted: September 01, 2021After decades of experience with tripods from brands like Manfrotto, Benro and Gitzo, I was very curious about the Leofoto tripods.Read more »
- Posted: August 06, 2021Besides a camera, it is probably the tool I use most as a landscape photographer: my tripod! A good tripod is not only important for protecting your camera, but also for getting the best quality out of your photos.Read more »
- Posted: August 03, 2021Read more »
A mini tripod makes indoor and outdoor work much easier and fits into any photo bag without getting in the way. Whether you are shooting product photography, creating macro close-ups, using long exposure times or roaming the city at night!
- Posted: July 27, 2021For astrophotography, it is absolutely necessary to work with a stable tripod. You need a tripod that is stable at this weight and there should really be no vibrations.Read more »
- Posted: July 21, 2021Read more »
For me, my tripod is an important part of my equipment that I rely on as a photographer. Attaching a carrying strap to your tripod makes it possible to carry the tripod easily when it is not attached to my bag.
- Leofoto Summit LM-324C: Looking at the composition in peace. A tripod, I like to use it. I am a real tripod enthusiast. Or: I have become an aficionado, because I used to photograph almost everything by hand.Read more »